Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography?
From: ned@kajabbi.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 06:22:01 -0400

She may be making more money BUT her images are momentary, selling a product
or service, but the images you have produced will be viewed into the next
century.
There are hundreds of recent graduates who can sit in front of a computer
and produce stuff like that. How many can come close to producing the images
you give us?