Subject: [Leica] Movie Trivia Quiz
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 07:45:55 -0400

Not that I am bored or anything, but, looking through my archives I found
this movie still I took about 20 years ago. So, lets play movie trivia:

1. Name the movie.

2. Name the popular young actress in the center. She has made her mark in
both comedy and drama, TV and film.

3. Name the older lady on the left. She is best known for her roles on
Broadway.

4. Name the lead actor (not pictured) he first made his name on the TV
series 'Gunsmoke'

Those are easy. Now:

5. Name the screen writer. It was his big break, his first screenplay. He
later went on to become a very successful Hollywood Director and Oscar
winner, (something our very own John Brownlow hopes to do).

I gave you the clues, here is the picture:

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im152.jpg

sl

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Movie Trivia Quiz)