Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Washington Wedding Photo
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

To All:
At Rob's suggestion, I've also included a jpeg file if
the original tif file is too large for you to handle.
Both files are at:
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/rgacpa/lst?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.view=l
I would only ask that you upload your changed images
to the above link so I can print them for the newly
weds. Hopefully you can upload without any problems.
If not, let me know and we'll figure out something
else.
Thanks, and thanks to Rob for the great idea.
Bob

http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/image-46212.html

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/rgacpa/lst?&.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.src=bc&.view=l