Subject: RE: [Leica] Washington Wedding Photo - Worked by Fellow LUGgers
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 13:45:32 -0400

Looking at them, I think that all of us should have burned the bride's
hair in a bit more.....But let me say, Bob, that it isn't a sow's ear -
it's a lovely shot...with a couple of exposure problems ;-)...which of
course none of the rest of us have ever had!:-)

The thing that strikes me about it is that you've made Ginsburg look
positively 'handsome/attractive' - and I've never before seen a photo
that made her look this nice.

B. D.