Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 16:24:57 -0700

Well I hope that Olympus pays a little homage to Yoshihisa Maitani when they
design thier digital bodies.  If they could deliver an 10+mp camera the size
of the original OM-1, with a dedicated interchangeable lens system and a
complete range of accessories, I'll be the first in line.

The only digicam that has really grabbed my attention as an alternative to
my film cameras in terms of quality is the Canon EOS1Ds.  But the size of
that thing borders on the ridiculous.  There has got to be a market for a
pro-caliber digital system that is small and compact.

- --Jim