Subject: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 07:49:41 +0100

The 1.3 multiplier will be a result of it being an add on to a film
camera, it does not take much wit to work out that a full size sensor
would be impossible. If it is good it will be worth the money, Leicas
are expensive and always will be because of production volume. Some
people don't think they are worth the money, even without trying one. I
am a hobby amateur photographer. I prefer the feel of Leica to Canon
but am using a Canon digital because I prefer digital to film. I find
Nikon unuseable because of the back to front focusing - a legacy of the
rangefinders. When the digital back appears I shall rejoice and try one
as soon as I can.
cheers Frank

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-))