Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 50/2 Dual Range
From: "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 09:22:49 -0400

Hey Dan:

> That's strange, because I have no problems using my DR Summicron (with
> eyes) on my old Wetzar era M6 (bought in 1987), I do have problems on my
> more recent Solm's built M6HM (Classic).
>
> dan c.

It's because Erwin doesn't like the DR Summicron and he got Solms to produce
the later M6's so that the DR cannot be used thereon ;-)

In case anyone didn't get that  ;-) and before Marc James sues me ;-) , as
the late, great Senator Claghorn was fond of saying: "that's a joke, son."

Seth                LaK 9

Message from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Summicron 50/2 Dual Range)