Subject: [Leica] Home and well behind
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:16:58 +1000

G'day all,

I'm home safely after 3 weeks in the USofA. Interesting time to be in
the States. Helen and I had a wonderful trip through Canyon de Chelly,
Monument valley, Antelope canyon, Santa Fe and Taos, and even managed
to drive on the wrong side of the road without accident ;-)

You will get the chance to see some of my photographic efforts soon --
My ISP feature price went under as I left, and I'm not sure where I
will be posting  ---- 3 weeks away, and now 6 months behind.

I have registered some new members to the FAMILY OF MAN 2 project, and
sent out more registration forms. Please keep images coming in  --
there is increasing interest in our project, and you would hate to miss
out ;-)

Cheers
Alastair

Replies: Reply from "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner@direcway.com> ([Leica] Henri Cartier-Bresson)