Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Courtesy (was Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:11:12 -0600

Density goes up, civility goes down.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Courtesy (was Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-))
Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Courtesy (was Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-))
Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Courtesy (was Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-))
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] OT: Courtesy (was Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-))