Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Courtesy (was Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:44:04 -0400

John Brownlow writes:

> Which is not AT ALL to say we couldn't use more civility. Ted and I are
> both lucky to live in one of the most civil western societies going,
> namely Canada. I am continually astonished how pleasant people are to
> one another here. And it rubs off.

Oh please, John. It is an individual thing, not based on geography. I have
lived in Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, Vancouver, London, Dublin, 9 US states,
Mexico and the Bahamas. I have found that people-are-people and generally
nice no matter where you live. Your argument is like, "my valley is better
than your valley, so there..." how silly. Canada does not have a monopoly on
nice people.

sl