Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW: Two portraits
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 07:13:14 -0400

Hello Karen,

I very much enjoy your Captain America leaning against the wall.
Simple and telling composition.  In your other Captain America shot,
I wish I could see more of the motorbike.  Also, your copyright caption
looks like etchings on the wall in that photo;  I find that distracting.
"Antique Man in Blue" doesn't do anything for me, though the subject
looks interesting.

I took a quick tour of your site, and also enjoy "Man with Doll"
very much.   Generally speaking, I find the contrast on your photos
too low, and as such are not the best showcase for the lenses.
You also make me very curious about the idea of "photoethnography".

Cheers,

- - Phong