Subject: [Leica] Twisting the day away! Leica R to Nikon to Leica R ....!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:54:55 -0400

Just a quick thought-
    So I have to shoot both digital Nikon and film Leica R today -- How many
others who use both systems, when switching from Leica to Nikon, and then
want to change lenses, hold down the DOF preview button on the Nikon and
twist the lens CW? And do it about three times in a row? Of course I'm
sweating, cranking, and thinking "why won't this #%^&#@% come off!!" while
everyone looks on.
    What a knucklehead. I'm going to have to draw arrows on both of them in
fluorescent yellow!
    Ed

Replies: Reply from "Geir Bugge-Olsen" <gbugge-o@frisurf.no> ([Leica] Visoflex III)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Twisting the day away! Leica R to Nikon to Leica R ....!)