Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Canon Rangefinder body, II, III or IV
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:45:29 -0700

Hi bd,

      I bought the winder because I wanted to try a Rapid Winder like
the Leicavit.  I couldn't afford a Leicavit.  I want to get a bottom type
not work with the Canons that have the back that opens yet provide
the bottom type rapid advance.

      I've got two other screwmount cameras and some lenses to
change between them.   Hope this explains somewhat.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net