Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: The new digital reality -
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:56:58 -0400

> Well, Eric, I've been using Ms on and off for about 30 years or so, and
> I have to say I don't know that I "got it" until I see my negatives -
> and I don't know of any other photographer who "knows" he got it with a
> film camera. Certainly you "think" you got it, but thinking and knowing
> are 2 different things.

B.D.,

I believe I know, many times, when I "got it".  As far as I know, I've been
right most every time...  I guess it depends on what "it" is....or is that
what "is" is...or is it it ;-)

Regards,

Austin

Replies: Reply from "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au> ([Leica] Re: The new digital reality -)