Subject: [Leica] For sale
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:19:04 -0700

Telyt-V 200mm f/4 black & chrome, s/n 1,851,xxx EX: very slight marks
on focussing ring.  Glass flawless, mechanically superb.  Comes with
LN- black, purple velvet-lined (I shit you not!) metal front cap.
Reduced: $250 (and save $200 over eBay! ;)

OUBIO 16466M, a bit worn cosmetically (BGN) but fully functional. $45.

Lens shade 12514 for 60mm f/2.8 Macro-Elmar-R (first version) or 35mm
f/4 PC-Curtagon, BGN-, $40.

Tamron SP 70-210mm f/3.5 CF MACRO BBAR MC zoom (the good one) with
shade, black.  Some spots on glass inside, but don't appear to affect
picture quality.  A couple of thin, circular scratches on barrel,
otherwise fine.  Does NOT come with adaptor.  Let's call it BGN
condition.  $90 takes it.

Grading according to KEH scale (http://keh.com/faq/faq_grading.cfm) and
conservative estimates (i.e., when in doubt, I've gone one lower).

Shipping (certified, insured, CONUS) is $8 for small items and $12 for
large items and cumulative.  Elsewhere at cost.

Five day money back guarantee (minus shipping costs) except where
noted, provided items are in exactly the same condition as when you
received them and packaged and shipped as well as I do (double-boxed,
insured).  No questions asked, but please know what you are buying.

M.