Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicashop.com?
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 10:08:00 -0300

Nathan,

I didn't know Thursday was a holiday in central Europe, so thanks for
the info. Anyways, Peter Coeln, from Leicashop, has already answered,
and we are carrying on as before their auction.
And, about the strength of the Euro, it usually depends on the item to
buy, but now, well, I am selling now... :-)

best,
Ed Albesi