Subject: RE: [Leica] New Digital Hexar RF?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 13:02:49 -0400

Come on, Doc Clompus - What, other than wishful thinking, leads you to
believe that "it looks...(like) Konica will be delivering a digital
Hexar with greater than 5 MB imaging that accepts Leica M mount lenses?"
There is NOTHING in that tiny bit of tease ad to suggest anything other
than the "greater than 5 mb imaging" - if there is even that. The ad
says nothing about Leica M lens mounts; the ad no more suggests it is a
Hexar than it suggests it is a Konica from the 1970s. All it suggests is
that they have what they want us to think is a hot new digital camera
coming out. ;-)

...I certainly hope you're right. And I would certainly buy such a
camera. But...

Best wishes on this gawdawful rainy Sunday..

B. D.