Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF?
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 10:57:11 -0700

On Sunday, Jun 1, 2003, at 03:14 America/Los_Angeles, Richard F. Man
wrote:

> www.dpreview.com mentions that there's a teaser ad on Konica's site:
> http://www.konica.jp/personal/newproduct/index.html
>
> The interesting thing is that if you click on the Sample2 image,
> there's a f1.2 lens (what focal length?) and the camera seems to have
> a thing that looks like my M7 rangefinder window.

The word under the "Hexar RF" on the camera front appears to be
"Limited".  From the close focus, facial distortion in Sample 1, and
DOF markings on the lens, I'm guessing the lens is around 50mm,
possibly slightly wider, but I doubt as wide as 35mm.

http://homepage.mac.com/mvhoward/photo/konica.jpg

M.

Replies: Reply from Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF?)