Subject: RE: [Leica] RE:OT: New Hexar RF? Don't wake me
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:58:32 -0400

So I came across my friendly Konica rep today and asked what he knew about
the new 20 megapixel Hexar with the 10-300 1.0 ASPH/APO/ED pocket sized lens
coming in a few days.  He didn't seem to know anything about it, nor
anything else for that matter.  He had no clue of anything digital, film
based, or whatever.  Seems since the 'merger' the information is not flowing
as smoothly as it might.  I went out to their site to show him but it was
not obvious where the clip was hidden and soon gave up.  He will be as
surprised as the rest of us in a few days....