Subject: Re: [Leica] The Konica Revio *IS* a digital Konica Hexar RF-M
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:15:47 -0700

At 06:45 PM 6/3/2003 -0500, Karen Nakamura wrote:
>http://www.konica.co.jp/personal/d_camera/kd510z/ts/ts.html
>
>it notes that one of the new "features" of the Revio is that it
>"accurately simulates the shutter sound of the ultra-high quality Hexar RF."

Ah, my browser doesn't display Japanese and I can only guess at some of the
Kanji anyway. Look at what Babelfish did:

"Flash forcing radiation. Can be photographed brightly cleanly subject
shade under the tree of Japan and China and even such as window side of the
interior."

Wonder whether this flash forcing radiation (autoflash) works in other
trees besides ones from Japan and China :-)

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>