Subject: [Leica] M7d - like a bad movie
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:04:10 -0400

Hi Tina!
    Yeah - and Santa Clause is married to the Tooth Fairy.

First - It's a bad PhotoShop job (worse than the R9d this person did a while
back) I love the way he took out the wind lever, but not the rewind knob,
and missed taking out the wind lever on the left side view of the camera, as
well as the rewind lever and 'side catch' for the baseplate. Cut and pasted
from Leica's site - with stolen bits from the D-lux.

    I almost feel sorry for the person who made it. They REALY must be bored
with nothing else to do. If you are going to go through all that trouble, at
least make an effort! This is one fake that looks fake. It's like a b -
movie nightmare - where you can see the microphone hanging down into the
frame, or the hands of the person on the side holding a prop.

Wish I had their time!  :-)
    Ed

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] M7d - like a bad movie)