Subject: RE: [Leica] From Last February - PECOW
From: Phong <phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 08:24:44 -0400

Roy,

Great expression from the tractor driver, though I would have liked
to see more of the tractor itself.   The face of the driver is a bit
too centered for my taste.  In the end, the expression on his face
makes the photo though.

On the ice sculptor photo, I would have cropped the fellow at the left
edge, or show more of him.   Nice expressions on the onlookers' faces.

Thanks for sharing.

- - Phong