Subject: [Leica] Got a new (used) Digilux 1 - Quick question
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:32:24 +0100

I just went to a store and they had a used Digilux 1 in mint condition and
for a great price so I succumbed and bought it.  One thing I noticed is that
there is some play in the zoom ring around the shutter release button and on
the lens barrel.

Can anyone confirm or otherwise that they have the same looseness or
movement in the zoom ring and lens or either one, or more importantly that I
should not worry about it.

Thanks.

Simon

Replies: Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Got a new (used) Digilux 1 - Quick question)