Subject: RE: [Leica] FW: wk23/sl / OOPS!!
From: Phong <phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:05:21 -0400

Steve,

At first I also thought your wording implied a celebrity.
Didn't you also post a photo of another beautiful woman at
some cocktail party a year or so back ?
In any case what focal length did you use for this one ?
Was she aware of you taking photos of her ?
I think it is a wonderful photo, and especially like the
newspaper protruding into the left side of frame.

- - Phong