Subject: RE: [Leica] Portfolio submission
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:31:38 -0400

All nice shots, Jerry, but I'm particularly partial to Monk on Phone,
Pedophile About to Snatch Child, Man Holding Up Statue, Shit-Shoveling
Sign and Lad, and perhaps Gimmie A Kiss = My reasoning is that to me,
street photographs have to be much more than photos of strangers taken
in public, they have to have ambiguity, and should be humorous, ironic,
or surprising in some way - and the photos I mention do have some or all
of those elements. Nice portfolio. :-)

B. D.