Subject: [Leica] PLUGers only - hat left at rotten ralph's
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 10:34:34 -0400

One of us PLUGers left their hat in the at Rotten Ralph's restaurant last
nite. I happened to stay to see the NJ Nets dig their spurs into the San
Antonio Spurs and the waitress walked over and gave me the hat. It's a dull
green color and has the logo "Authentic Los Angeles Headgear. As I will be
in Philly tomorrow Sunday June 8 will one of the PLUGers please call me at
732 308 3940 to make arrangements for me to drop it off.  I don't have any
plans to be in Philly until July, so I hope one of you get this message in
time.

Andy Schroter