Subject: Re: [Leica] Three "real" B.D.s/hands and eyes
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 10:43:28 -0700

Steve Barbour showed & cropped:
>>> crop...   http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-46788.html
>
> original...  http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-46787.html<<<<<

Hi Steve,
A good move and here I go with a tiny one more move, but you have to be very
careful not to take too much.

Bring the bottom edge up a smidgen to take out the triangle bit of darkness
of the blanket lower left corner. Man it's just a touch and it'll strengthen
the hand and bear in the core of the photograph.

Don't get into the bear at all.  Damn if I knew how to crop and re-paste
this stuff it would be great and Sandy isn't here to do it. But I'm sure you
get the idea of what I mean.

BD's crop off the left, also off the bottom is just what was required. Now
the teensy bit more to remove the lower left corner shadow. And Bob's yer
uncle for a strong and sensitive photograph.

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Samples from the Women in Medicine project:
http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/WIMcollagePage.htm

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Three "real" B.D.s/hands and eyes)
Message from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> ([Leica] Three "real" B.D.s/hands and eyes)