Subject: [Leica] SPECIAL PLUG EVENT-July 13th
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 08:52:17 -0400

ATTENTION: Pluggers & Plugger wannabes.....
    Since the first Friday of July is the Fourth, there will be a special
PLUG event on SUNDAY JULY 13th.
    We will meet at noon in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art for the
boringly cliche "Rocky" photo and then to into the Museum to look at two
excellent photo shows:
    Louis Faurer: A Photographic Retrospective
    Street Smarts: Photographs by William Klein

Afterwards we will adjourn for some food drink and good conversation.

The Museums's normal admission is $10.00, except on Sunday when it is pay
what you wish all day.

See you there!!!!
Happy Snaps,
Sal