Subject: RE: [Leica] Dust in Viewfinder
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 16:30:31 -0400

True!:-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Patrick
Jelliffe
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 2:44 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

When performing a CLA, doesn't Sherry Krauter apply a
tar-like substance to the interior edges of the top
plate?  I don't think that is a factory practice, but
would certainly help keep out foreign matter.  Of
course, viewfinder windows are another matter, as tar
would dim the finder considerably, but, just think, no
flare!

Cheers,

Patrick