Subject: Re: [Leica] Any thoughts on this flare problem?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 20:48:14 -0700

Alastair Firkin wondered:
> That's what I thought. It looks like the shape at f16. Any "cures"? Use
> another lens, buy the new version ;-)<<<

Hi Alasatir,
Naw forget it and live with it. You're not earning your keep as a shooter
and even if you were, so you loose a couple of frames. Been there, done that
on paid assignments. Besides in the case of your pictures with the flare I'm
sure can be made to disappear via PhotoShop. ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant