Subject: Re: [Leica] Butterfly boots
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:38:22 +0100

From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 10 June 2003 09:04

> At 08:12 AM 6/10/2003 +0100, GeeBee wrote:
> >I think that the butterfly is a 'Peacock'. There is sure to be a
> >lepidopterist out there somewhere who can correct me if I am wrong. The
> >butterfly was there and not bought to the scene with PhotoShop.
> >
> >http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/digi02.html
>
> Am I the only one who think the digital GeeBee sky look plasticky? I like
> the analog ones better....
>
> Nice legs :-)
>

> // richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>

Richard,
I would agree that the digital skies are not as good. Paradoxically I am
rather pleased about that. If the relatively inexpensive digital camera that
I am using was giving the same results as the "arm and a leg" price bracket
of Lieca I would have to consider unloading them in what would be something
of a market crash.
Thanks for the "nice legs"compliment but as I am getting on in years I find
sitting about in wet grass to be problematic so I carry those two false legs
to use as props. They are of course made of plastic :-)

- --Graham