Subject: Re: [Leica] Horseshoe bend
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:09:49 +1000

G'day Mike,

I can see your technique would work, but I was not traveling with that
sort of mountaineering gear ;-) My simple travel tripod could not
capture the whole scene, so I just had to subsitute myself for the
Gitzo and have the heavy pack on my legs ;-)

Cheers

Replies: Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Horseshoe bend)