Subject: RE: [Leica] Horseshoe bend
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:37:14 -0500

Alistair,

Great shot.  Brings me back to the days when I used to go to the desert southwest at least once a year.  Such a beautiful place.  Were you able to drive out to Horseshoe Bend or did you hike?  The only time that I went I hiked.  Great walk, except for the complaining 6 year old!  Can't really blame her though.

It's interesting to compare your vantage point to Barnbaum's in this photo.  If you had such a wide lens, I wonder what he used,  I would guess a 75 on a 4x5.

http://www.afterimagegallery.com/barnbaumhorseshoe.htm

Leo