Subject: [Leica] Re: My baby has a boo boo
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:49:15 +1000

Sadly, I've not heard of Leica days in Melbourne. There are an increasing
number of leica dealers, and perhaps they can convince Adeal to do it. I did
go to one years ago in Hobart. It was what drew me into Leica, so it does
work. The Leica rep said the dealer would be happy to lend me an r4 with 3
lenes to test: the dealer looked nervous but agreed. I ran b/w and colour
slide images with the R4 and my Minolta system (essentially the same camera)
and "loved" the lenses. I did not buy then, but it convinced me to buy a CLE
 -- from there it was all downhill financially all uphill on sharpness. ;-)