Subject: Re: [Leica] Stronger if they were in color.
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:09:02 +1000

Thanks to all who commented. The colour image was a bit "rushed" and
maybe a little "off". I intend to print it this weekend and will try
scanning the print, but the colour we had that day was much more
pink/magenta than anything else -- at least on Kodachrome and on the
digital. Still I admit that the colour balance may have been off.

Shadow detail is a problem. The contrast range is bigger than I'd
thought down there. I will be trying to improve that in the darkroom as
well.

Cheers