Subject: RE: [Leica] pardon my venting : DAMN I hate color work !
From: "Phong" <phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:13:07 -0400

I've been wondering when you may start using digital
SLRs for your bird photography.

Digital post-processing (Photoshop) is a given for me.
I hate scanning, and good quality commercial scans are
inhibitively expensive for me, with slow return.  I
prefer the look of film for the most part, but use
digital input for convenience.

On the output side (prints), I am more than convinced
that high quality color prints can be had from digital
files.  Not so convinced for B&W.

- - Phong