Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Paper cutter/trimmer ? also WTB
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:18:11 -0400

Well, Phong, this one may not be "professional" enough for your needs,
but I use a Fiskars paper cutter - It's inexpensive, about 2.5-3' wide,
made of plastic with what appears to be an aluminum guide bar along
which the rolling cutter runs. The blades are replaceable. I have found
that if I apply preasure, I can use it to trim about five sheets of
Epson archival matte paper at a time.

Best
B. D.