Subject: [Leica] PWIFLI: Watch the birdie. . .
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

It was one of those cloudy-bright days where the ever-changing light and
glare seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere.

http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/owl.htm

T400CN, M6TTL, 90 Summicron-M, f/4.  Don't remember shutter speed.  There
wasn't time to spot meter, so I just measured the grass in the background.
The brightness range was too much even for T400CN.  I couldn't get any
detail in the bright spots on the girl's face and hands, even with a "long
exposure pass" in Vuescan.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle.