Subject: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH (Why bag?)
From: "Robert VanLane" <robert@actv.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:33:17 +0900

Contact Fogg bags.
They are making me a smaller bag that will be very compact . It will be
smaller than the Lyre model. Interior size will be 6x6x2 , so it will hold
M6/35 and 90+50 stacked on top of each other. I ordered the bag in black
with black leather. Looks good enough to carry it to a dinner party , the
theater or just casually. And slim enough to put it in my briefcase.

Fogg bags are handmade so price is higher , but a good bag lasts 20-30
years.

Check with Nigel at Fogg for more information.

Robert VanLane