Subject: Re: [Leica] you go nan
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:48:23 -0600

Her work is very strong and elicits strong reactions. It is not the
shock and strangeness of her and her friend's lifestyle that makes the
work; but it is the universal intimacy without artifice that I find
compelling and, in many instances, very moving. It is a difficult thing
to do. I can take intimate pictures of me and my family but not often
ones that communicate it so effectively to others.

John Collier