Subject: RE: [Leica] Some may find this of interest
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:25:49 -0600

> One of my photographers, who WAS a very close friend of mine, did a LOT of
> bondage type of photographs with his models (a lot of whom were strippers,
> but mind you, he wasn't into strippers, he just happened to photograph a
> few, and because he did it well, and they liked his work, his name got
> around in that circle).  And I KNOW for a fact, he was not into
> that.

Very interesting Austin. Now, as we all know, you have a requirement that
every "fact" be verified, proved AND provelable to the nth degree. I would
love to know how it is that you KNOW FOR A FACT this was the case...?

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Some may find this of interest, I don't)