Subject: Re: [Leica] Some may find this of interest
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 02:10:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/03 6:52:26 PM, images@InfoAve.Net writes:

<< When one of them was a minor who was drugged and is now dead?  The
government should not interfere?  What about the rights of Marion
Franklin?  Who will look out for her?

Tina >>

Tina,

The context I was referring to were sodomy laws.   In regards to consentual
sex I rather think it's not the governments business what floats people's
boats.  Yes Marion Franklin is now dead.  From drugs it seems.   I'm not sure how
prohibiting sodomy would have affected her death.

Kim