Subject: RE: [Leica] leica as art object
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:41:53 -0500

Nope -- no copyright :-).
Your image editor will most likely have some way of reducing the size of the
image, while giving you a side-by-side comparison so that you can see how
much you lose through compression. For small images like these, you can
probably get down to about 25K or so with little loss of quality -- but it
depends on the image.
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net