Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW: Bsoton Pride 2003
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

In the last two or three weeks, there was a flap about
a directive canceling the annual Justice Department
Gay Pride celebration.  Peripherally, the last
headline I noticed said the decision was being
reviewed.  I don't know that Ashcroft has made any
statements regarding the matter.

Patrick

http://www.phongdoan.com/BostonPride2003/img_1747-alteredbride.htm