Subject: Re: [Leica] CNY LUG
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:41:07 -0700

on 06/15/03 6:02 PM, Jerry Lehrer at jerryleh@pacbell.net wrote:

> On the subjects of local Leica-ists, I have never met a Leica
> person in the 45 years that I have lived in the La Jolla area.

I happen to know a Leica user from La Jolla. He used to be on the LUG. Donal
Philby. He used to share a studio in San Diego with master surfer
photographer Aaron Chang.

And I have been seen in La Jolla with Leica's strung over my neck a time or
two. And I paid for 'em! :-P

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Asking if computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim.