Subject: Re: [Leica] CNY LUG
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:47:17 -0700

Liz

It's not that I am not a fan of Malibu, but I only go there
on specific invitation only.  Malibu has nothing to offer
that I cannot find in San Diego.

I made the Streisand reference because she is suing a photographer
who made photos of the entire California coastline which included
her estate in Malibu.  She will win because she can afford the best
lawyers.  Any lawyer would take the case, because if she wins, the
lawyer gets five million dollars.  If the photographer wins, his lawyer
gets nothing except his normal defense fees.

I've met lots of Rollei fans here, but no Leica people. (except for the
thief)

Jerry