Subject: [Leica] PAW 24 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:38:33 +0200 (MEST)

I travel a lot and sometimes I miss the things that are important, like
seeing off people I've come to know and appreciate. This is what was left
of Martin (week 2) when I returned to Oslo:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/24.html

Even if the itinerary can sound impressive, there is not a lot of
excitement between airports and meeting rooms. This is Trondheim, Norway,
one of the famed destinations for pilgrimages in medieval times.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/24alt1.html

Back home, finally, with Neopan 1600 still loaded in the camera on a
sunny-16 day. Highest shutter speed is 1/1000 and the smallest f-stop is
f16. Out with the neutral density filter (NDx4).

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/24alt2.html

(Have to remember to take that back off).

Thanks for looking and possibly responses,

Daniel