Subject: [Leica] Bob Shell Update 16 JUN 03
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:28:52 -0400

I have spoken with Bob by telephone.  He does not yet have an attorney.  I
have instructed my secretary to set up a Bond Hearing ASAP, but, pray,
understand that I have an intensely busy schedule this week.  I will keep
you guys posted.

I am hardly a White Angel descending to his rescue.  I am, rather, a
Phillip Marlowe hauled in to do his best.  Richard Knoppow will appreciate
this, if none of the rest of yous do!  (And I still think that Dick Powell
was the best cinema Marlowe, though Mitchum came a close second/)

Bob is an old and honored friend, and I am glad to do him a service;  he
has done enough for me over the years.

Marc

msmall@infionlinei.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!