Subject: [Leica] Images from Washington, D.C.
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:14:40 -0700 (PDT)

I think these will be my last two images from my two
recent trips to D.C. At the Smithsonian Museum of
American History there is a Presidents exhibit. Items
of interest from a multitude of presidencies are
shown. I've posted images from two of the presidents
that have much meaning for me.

Both images were taken with the new TriX N+1. M6,
1/30, 50mm @1,4. Both subjects were behind glass with
awful museum lighting, but the objects were so
powerful to me that the images contain some of the
same draw.

The first image is Lincoln's death mask.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-47308.html
The second image is Alan Shepards space suit.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-47309.html

I find these images compelling not only for their
historical significance but also from the fact that
they were taken in such low light in less than ideal
conditions. I just love these Leicas!
Hope you enjoy a fraction as much as I,
Bob

=====