Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography Questions
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:29:31 -0500

I'm going to guess it was processing as my experience has not been what
yours was at all. Maybe, too, your asa was mis-set. Who knows? I'd love to
have the nerve to shoot consumer grade films at weddings but I just can't do
it.

I did extensive film tests before I started shooting weddings and I learned
a LOT. I tested different films with flash, without flash, with reflector,
without, bounced, straight, natural light, back light, side light, shade
then I took the film to different local labs and had them printed. Amazing
the difference in quality.

Now that I'm switching to digital I get to do it all over again.........but
the confidence the testing gives is worth its weight in gold.

Lea